Apple, Beet, Carrot Smoothie Recipe
Easy, healthy, raw apple, beet, carrot smoothie with a touch of honey. Enjoy its earthy, rich, naturally sweet flavor. A tasty, healthy kid-friendly drink option.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 10 oz. glasses
- 1 medium beet about 10 ozs.
- 1 medium carrot about 2.5 ozs.
- 1 medium red or green apple about 8 ozs.
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 cup water
Wash the apple, carrot, and beet well.
Peel the carrot and beet. Peel the apple is desired.
Chop all into small pieces.
Place chopped ingredients in blender with water and honey.
Blend on high until very smooth. 1 to 2 minutes depending on the power of your blender.
- If your smoothie is too thick for your liking, blend with an additional 1/4 water.
- Blend with 4 ice cubes for a chilled smoothie.
- To make a creamy drink add 2 tablespoons of unsweetened yogurt.
Serving: 10ozs. | Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 55mg | Sugar: 23g