Banana Licuado (Batido) Recipe
Classic Mexican licuado (batido) prepared with banana, milk, cinnamon, and sugar. Similar to a smoothie but not as thick. A quick nutritious breakfast at home or on the run. Super easy to make and less than 5 minutes of prep time.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 4 10 oz. glasses
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. real vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 cinammon sticks for garnish optional
Blend the banana, milk, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon for 1 minute until frothy.
Serve with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a cinnamon stick.
- If you prefer a thicker licuado, blend with 1 cup of ice.
- Optional: Add 1/4 cup rolled oats when blending.
- You can substitute the fruit of your choice for the banana and it will be great too.
Serving: 10oz. glass | Calories: 302kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 9g | Sodium: 104mg | Sugar: 45g