Chipotle Lime Yogurt Salsa Recipe
Out of the ordinary yogurt salsa prepared with smoky chipotle in adobo, tart lime, and sweet honey. Perfect for fish tacos, carne asada, or bistec. Try as a vegetable dip or a spicy salad dressing.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 1 cups
- 1 cup plain yogurt without sugar added
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp salt + more to taste
Place all of the ingredients except 1 tsp of salt in your blender.
Blend until the chipotle pepper has evenly incorporated.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for 30 minutes to allow the flavors to concentrate.
- Add a second chipotle is you want a spicier salsa.
- Reduce the honey by half if you prefer a less sweet salsa.
Serving: 1.5 ounces | Calories: 83kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 19mg | Sugar: 19g